• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** Weatherby Mark V Ultra Lightweight 280 Rem

Odysseus

This is a re-post as I could not get the photos to work in the previous thread. Mods, feel free to delete the original defunct thread or move this one if you need to.

I'm looking to sell my Weatherby Mark V Ultra Lightweight. It is chambered in 280 Remington, has a 24" barrel, and weighs 5.75 lbs. It was purchased new in box in 1998 and has been kept indoors in a ventilated gun cabinet, never in a safe or in its case where moisture could accumulate. It has been fired exactly 46 times since new and is in excellent condition. As a side note, Weatherby discontinued chambering this rifle in 280 Rem in 2010. It has a Leupold Vari-X III 3.5-10 x 40mm which is also in pristine condition.
IMG_0739.jpg
IMG_0734.jpg
IMG_0736.jpg
IMG_0737.jpg
IMG_0738.jpg

Will sell rifle only for $1200, or as a package (rifle, scope, matching Kolpin sling and waterproof soft case) for $1600.

Re: Weatherby Mark V Ultra Lightweight 280 Rem

is this package still for sale? does it have a 24" bbl? how did it group at 100?

Re: Weatherby Mark V Ultra Lightweight 280 Rem

Yes, the package is still for sale. I was about to put it on gunbroker, but I'd rather let a fellow member of LRH get first dibs. It does have a 24" barrel and it grouped about .75" at 100 yds. with 140 grain accubonds.

Recent Posts