• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *** SOLD*** Vortex Razor HD 5-20x50 (MRAD)

youngbuck

Selling for a buddy. He won this at a hunting banquet recently. We all shoot MOA and this is MRAD or it would already would have been mounted. He likes the scope. He gave it to me and asked me to turn it into a MOA scope.

Scope is a Vortex Razor HD. 5-20x50 with EBR2B (MRAD) Reticle. It is a FFP scope

This is brand new and never mounted. No marks on the tube. It comes with scope caps, sunshade, bubble level, manuals, factory box, and allen key.

1250 Shipped TYD

Would also be willing to trade for equivalent scope in MOA. Used NXS, SHV, Razors, let me know what you have. It may take some money going either way, but I am fine with that.

Attachments

• rzr1.jpg
    rzr1.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 10
  • RZR.jpg
    RZR.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 10
Re: Vortex Razor HD 5-20x50 (MRAD)

Sir are u capable of Paypal payment? I am ready to but this scope.

Money order or Chase QuickPay. I'm sorry Inmotion, but I'm going to need to sell to somebody with more posts and someone who has been a member for some time. I would prefer a f2f trade in AZ.

I am interested and would you be open to paypal for payment. If not i am open to a F2F transaction since i live in Las Vegas, Nevada - not to bad of a drive.

Last edited:

Just money orders or Chase quick pay. I don't have anything planned for Vegas. If that changes I'll let you know.