• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD**Vortex Crossfire 6-24X 50 AO

freepistol

I bought it in hopes of some long range shooting, but it is too far to travel. Now, it's too much scope for my Creedmoor in the woods.
Mil dot illuminated crosshairs. 4 inch sunshade. Rings in picture are included--not the bases and not the rifle.
Lifetime warranty for any owner. Box and all paperwork included. I can't find a mark on it. Shot a doe with it on 12/7. That was it's only trip in the woods. It's been to the range twice to sight-in.
$330 shipped lower 48.

I also have a 20 minute base to sell if interested.

Re: Vortex Crossfire 6-24X 50 AO

I couldn't edit it. I made a mistake with pricing. I bought this in '09 with other items. So the price is $245 shipped lower 48.

I bought it in hopes of some long range shooting, but it is too far to travel. Now, it's too much scope for my Creedmoor in the woods.
Mil dot illuminated crosshairs. 4 inch sunshade. Rings in picture are included--not the bases and not the rifle.
Lifetime warranty for any owner. Box and all paperwork included. I can't find a mark on it. Shot a doe with it on 12/7. That was it's only trip in the woods. It's been to the range twice to sight-in.
$245 shipped lower 48.

I also have a 20 minute base to sell if interested. SPF

Re: Vortex Crossfire 6-24X 50 AO

Looking for Savage barrels in trade:

Barrels I need:
.22PPC 22-24 in. heavy sporter or lighter
300 whisper 16-17 in.
7BR about 20 inch.

Large or small shank.

Regards,
Ben