• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD to ! ZEISS PRF Rangefinder w/ Lotutec Model# 524561

fast_dave

rapidblast
SOLD to TEXPPR on THF - 3/28/2011

ZEISS PRF Laser Rangefinder w/ Lotutec Lens Coating Model #524561

PRICE: $550 SHIPPED USPS w/ Confirmation - CONUS 48

Zeiss PRF Link: Zeiss Victory 8X PRF LotuTec Black Model - 524561

Brand new in the original box with all paperwork and accessories - received Christmas 2010 as a gift from my wife, but now must sell due to taxes due on April 15th - how typical......

Never taken into the field - maybe 25 - 30 sightings off of my deck and around town. Best sighting was a Fed-Ex van at 1,245 yards with it!!! You can ditch your Binoculars and use this as an 8 Power Monocular - the glass is that frickin' clear!!!! Reads in Meters and Yards...

The Zeiss comes with box, instructions, nylon case, lens cloth, warranty card - everything a new one comes with. It has an extra battery as well - a ultra-long life Panasonic if I remember correctly...

I'm writing this ad from work on my lunch hour, thinking of how I'm gonna' pay taxes, so I don't have the PRF with me to take pics. If you'd like pics of the actual PRF I'm selling, please PM me with your info. The model number is 524561 - It's their newest version with Lotutec lens coating that doesn't fog if water gets on it!

TERMS:

First "I'll take it" to the thread gets it.

Payment via DISCREET PayPal - $560 SHIPPED USPS w/ Confirmation

Thanks for reading my ad - PM Me with any questions,
Dave (
I am fast_dave_eb on eBay )
E-Mail: [email protected]

NOTES:
Reduced from $580 to $570 on 3/25
Reduced $570 to $560 on 3/26
Reduced $560 to $550 on 3/27

Picture001.jpg
Picture001.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTS - REDUCED 3/25 - ZEISS PRF Rangefinder w/ Lotutec Model# 524561

All PM's replied to.

Not a scratch or mark on ANYTHING - Other than 25-30 rangings this unit is New In The Box!!!

Not looking for trades.

Price Reduced from $580 to $570.

Thanks for looking, your questions, and your offers!

Last edited:
Re: WTS - REDUCED 3/25 - ZEISS PRF Rangefinder w/ Lotutec Model# 524561

The picture that has been added is the actual rangefinder and all the accessories that come with it.

NOTE: PRF Rangefinder has the factory battery in it which has had 25-30 sightings, and it comes with an extra-long life Panasonic industrial battery (yellow in picture) that I purchased as soon as I received the PRF at Christmas 2010.

Re: WTS - REDUCED 3/26 - ZEISS PRF Rangefinder w/ Lotutec Model# 524561

PM's Answered - Pictures sent - thanks for your inquiries.Zeiss PRF posted/added on Texas Hunting Forum For Sale Section

Price Reduced to $560

Last edited: