• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** Stainless Hart Barrel Blank _ 30" .338 10-twist Interrupted Fluting Sendero+ Contour

Pdvdh

Hart 338 barrel blank for sale. Will finish at 30". I think this is a little heavier contour than than a Sendero? The pics include all the commonly provided dimensions. 1.260" breech shank diameter for 2.75". 1.10" diameter 6" from the breach end. 0.870" at maximum finish length of 30".

I bought this along with a BAT action from a LRH Forum member, 450matt, a short time ago. This barrel is simply too heavy of a contour and weight for my Alaskan hunting, where I have to pack the rifle long distances in mountains. So I am putting it up for sale.

According to the Hart website, this barrel would currently run $540 for their regular fluting. More if they charge more for interrupted fluting. Their web site states call for price on special fluting. I didn't call and ask.

$440 shipped to the USA. Shipping will be via US Postal Service, and I will pay for standard rate shipping and $500 insurance coverage. If you're in a hurry and want Priority Mail Shipping, you contribute $10 for shipping. Priority Mail will normally have it delivered within about 5 days. I'll cover the rest of the shipping and insurance costs.

Here are the pictures.

IMG_1020_zps214a9d28.jpg

IMG_1019_zps63daf64f.jpg

IMG_1014_zpsa93b7694.jpg

IMG_1021_zpsf6e209d0.jpg

IMG_1016_zps8ec4acb3.jpg

IMG_1022_zps4a772768.jpg

Re: Stainless Hart Barrel Blank _ 30" .338 10-twist Interrupted Fluting Sendero+ Contour

Sure looks like a varmit/sendero style contour. Nice looking barrel though!!

Re: Stainless Hart Barrel Blank _ 30" .338 10-twist Interrupted Fluting Sendero+ Contour

Sent you a PM

Yes. Several offers but I'm firm on price.

Stainless Hart 338 Barrel Blank _ SPF

Barrel has SOLD, pending the receipt of funds. Thanks to those who inquired.

Recent Posts