• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **Sold** Sitka Stormfront Lite Optifade Jacket Pants

7mmpredator

For sale is a Sitka Stormfront Lite jacket and pants in Optifade Open Country. The pants are size large. The jacket is extra large. The set can pass for new. Taken on two western hunts and used on one occasion, not for rain but for windshield. There is a small spot near the right pant pocket from pine pitch when I sat at the base of a tree to glass. It is the size of a dime. See the picture. I scratched it off and it left a light dust spot. The set is the lite version of the Stormfront gear that is highly packable, made with and fully seam sealed with Gore Tex. 400. for the set shipped.

sitkaoptifade-1.jpg

sitkaoptifade-3.jpg

sitkaoptifade-4.jpg

Re: Sitka Stormfront Lite Optifade Jacket Pants

Will do 375. for a killer set of Sitka rain gear that takes up very little space in your pack. Cheaper than Cabelas MT050!

Last call on some really nice and dependable rain gear. 365. shipped and throw in a Traverse beenie!

What is the waist size, or what is your waist size and were the tight or loose? Inseem? Same for the jacket, was it tight and what is your normal sized jacket in another brand? I have several sets of Sitka gear and nothing seems to be the same size, as I wear from Larger to XXL.

Thank you,

Roger

I've been buying 38 pants although my size is actually 37. 36 is too snug. The 90% pants i use are large and fit fine even with traverse bottoms under. The Stormfrt Lite pants fit loosely over the 90% pants. They are size large. They have a snap closure and fastex buckle and they are also elastic waist band so they've got some good stretch in them.

It looks like all the jackets in my closet are XLs. The Stormfrt Lite jacket as well. It is cut a little loose and I can swing my arms around without the rest of the jacket moving.

I just bought a set of Kuiu Merino 230s in XL and the top was athletic fit but perfect. I don't think I can put another layer under. (at least till my running program starts to show some results!)

Sooner or later it's gonna rain. It always does!!! :D