• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *** SOLD *** Sitka Optifade Open Country Camo Package For Sale

RobStar

Sitka Optifade Open Country Camo Package For Sale

Sizes Large and XL - I'm 182 lbs, 5'11" and usually wear 36 / 34 jeans.

These items were used on one scouting trip this summer and the SS shirt to the range a few times that's it. A few items have never been worn. Non-smoking, no snags or stains and no weird smells. Everything has been washed in Dead Down Wind and sealed in zip locks.

Jetstream Jacket Large - Retail $329
Ascent Light Jacket Large - Retail $189
Mountain Pants 36T (36/34) - Retail $189
Core Crew Short Sleeve Shirt Large - Retail $49
Core Crew Short Sleeve Shirt XL - Retail $49
Core Crew Long Sleeve Shirt Large - Retail $79
Traverse Lightweight Gloves Large - Retail $30

Retail on all this is $924.00

*** Selling everything as a package for $$500 including shipping! ***
Basically you get everything for less than the price of the jacket and the pants!

PHOTOS HERE: Site Title

Find all the gear details, descriptions and sizing charts at this link: Sitka Gear | Turning Clothing Into Gear

And for those of you who are going ask; it's great gear but I switched over the KUIU for everything mid-season because I like the pattern and one of the shows I work on is a KUIU show.

Please, no trades, no international sales, no haters and no individual items broken out of the package.

Located in Las Vegas Free Shipping - Payment by Money Order, Bank Check or Personal Check with a short clearing hold. I prefer not to take PayPal because it's my business account and then I have to pay business taxes plus the fees. If PayPal or by Credit Card I charge a 10% convenience fee because it's a pain in the butt for me to do that and this is a bargain on this camo!

Thanks!

Robert