• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **Sold**Sako M995/TRGS Lazzeroni Warbird

Boman

I'm letting this rare rifle go.. As stated above, this is a Sako model M995/TRGS chambered in the Lazzeroni Warbird (30 cal). This one has a stainless steel barrel. I've made lots of upgrades so I'll just list them:
5 port muzzle brake (Schuler style)
Limbsaver-recoil pad (grind to fit)
Trigger work - lightened to 2lbs
20moa picatinney rail (Euro Optics)
Bolt spiral fluted
muzzle recrown

This is a great looking rifle. I'd say its 90% or better condition. I'm the second owner but I have the original box. I have worked up one great load for hunting. I will give the new owner that info. I have 32 loaded rounds and 10 pcs once fired brass. I'm including the Rcbs reloading dies as well. The paint does have a small rub spot that you can see in the pictures. I've taken meticulous care of the rifle and it has treated me well but I'm on a 7 mag kick now. I will consider trades but I'm probably just going to sell it. $1350.00 plus shipping for all listed. I also have 1" TPS Tsr rings if you need rings. Please PM or email me for inquiries. First I'll take it gets it.
Email: [email protected]

Re: Sako M995/TRGS Lazzeroni Warbird

I apologize for no pictures yet. I'm working on it

Email returned.

Scope, bipod and rings not included for above price

Pictures

Attachments

• rifle pic 1.jpg
    rifle pic 1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 15
  • rifle pic 2.jpg
    rifle pic 2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 16

More pictures

Attachments

• rifle pic 3.jpg
    rifle pic 3.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 12
  • rifle pic 4.jpg
    rifle pic 4.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 14

Couple of questions:

That doesn't appear to be the Sako stock. Can you provide details on that?
How many rounds down the barrel thus far?
Is this a blind magazine (top load) or a magazine fed version?
Do you have a thread protector cap if one wanted to remove the break while hunting?
You say "90%". What wear would you advise of or is that just for the rub in the paint?

Thanks,

Couple of questions:

That doesn't appear to be the Sako stock. Can you provide details on that?
How many rounds down the barrel thus far?
Is this a blind magazine (top load) or a magazine fed version?
Do you have a thread protector cap if one wanted to remove the break while hunting?
You say "90%". What wear would you advise of or is that just for the rub in the paint?

Thanks,

I have the same questions. please let me know as well.

Good questions, I'll answer in order.

It is the original Sako stock. The only thing I've done to is it paint it. Which i did myself. I didn't care for the factory paint it was slippery feeling.

I believe there has been about 60 rounds fired in this rifle. The original owner fired 8 rounds and I'm right about 50 to 55.

This is a magazine fed rifle. I have one magazine.

I do not have a thread protector. They can be made for about $40

The 90% condition is due solely to the paint rub and little paint knicks. The metal is in perfect condition. The rifle has been used very little.

Congrats on the paint job! mine never seem to come out that nice...What does it weigh scoped and all?

Thank you on the paint job. It was fun to do but pretty challenging for me since I'm not what you call artistic.. I'll go weigh the rifle now and post it.

According to the bathroom scale it weighs 9.4lbs. Thats as is in the pictures Minus the bipod. Unloaded of course.