• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD - Remington 700 Sendero - 300 RUM

TORCHRIDER

I have a Remington 700 Sendero with 26" barrel in 300 RUM with the following work done by Tumbleweeds Custom Rifles here in Central Texas.

- Action Squared/Trued
- EGW scope mount bedded
- Factory barrel hand lapped
- Factory trigger polished and tuned to 3#
- Barrel threaded and recrowned
- Holland quick discharge muzzle brake installed
- Harris swivel bipod installed
- Karsten cheek riser/rest installed
- Duracoated in Central Texas (Arid) Camo Pattern
- Shoots sub MOA with factory 180 grain Remington Scirocco
ammo (see photo)
- Total of 40 rounds (2 boxes) of Remington Bonded Scirocco
fired
- Have not developed handloads yet
- Action has not been bedded as it shot sub MOA without it.
- Have hundreds of new and once fired brass for sale as well.

Selling because it has been in the safe for at least 3 years without firing a shot. I use my 270 90% of the time for taking deer and hog here in TX.

$1800 shipped in CONUS. Brass is extra. Optics/Rings not included.

Re: Remington 700 Sendero - 300 RUM

"Selling because it has been in the safe for at least 3 years without firing a shot. I use my 270 90% of the time for taking deer and hog here in TX. "

Hence the reason I decided right off I wasnt going to re-load for my Win 70 in 300 WinMag. Not enough usage for anything where I live and I have enough rifles of smaller caliber that will fit the bill should I travel to unt

What is the weight without the scope?

Weight is a little over 12 Lbs. with the scope, bipod, etc.. I figure the scope weighs about 1.5 Lbs. So figure about 10.5 - 11 Lbs. without scope.

Last edited:

Price now $1700 and I will throw in 100 new Remington cases. Will also consider trading for a rifle/caliber better suited for my area and hunting requirements.