• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD Proof Research Barrel, XLR Carbon Chassis SOLD

montana_native

I ended up with some carbon fiber rifle parts in a trade that I really don't see myself using anytime soon.

1. 338 RUM barrel, Satern Core, Heavy Sendero Contour (0.890" muzzle diameter), 10-twist, 28.25" long, 5/8x28 muzzle threads, breech is threaded for a Rem 700 with recut threads. Under 500 rounds fired. $675 shipped to your door.

2. ***SOLD***7SAUM barrel, Proof Research Core, Heavy Sendero Contour (0.910" muzzle diameter), 9.5-twist, 26" long, 9/16x28 muzzle threads, breech is threaded for a Rem 700 with recut threads. Under 500 rounds fired. $675 shipped to your door. ***SOLD***

3. XLR Carbon for 700 long action, CIP length Mags (mags not included), it has been bedded with Devcon (easily removed). It is a used stock with usage marks but no major damage. $775 shipped to your door.

Threading and chambering were done by Young's Gunsmithing in Sand Coulee, MT.
These will be listed on multiple sites...eventually...so please post "I'll take it" and follow up with a PM. No trades at this time.

Thanks for looking!

Recent Posts