• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold pending funds

6point5x284

WTS/WTT: For sale or trade (trade for a stainless Model Seven with WSM or SAUM bolt face) is a Tikka T3 Stainless in .300 Win Mag. I have a B&C Medalist stock for it in OD green/speckles and it has a Vias style brake installed. Brake was made and installed by Mike Palazzo in Covington, WA. He has a good reputation here, however full disclosure, I was not impressed by his brake and would not go back. The brake is very effective, but his home made brake had machining marks, and was not as polished as other brakes. I have upgraded the bolt shroud to aluminum, and added the titanium recoil lug and beefier action screws that take bigger allen wrenches. I have two sets of silver Talley Lightweights to go with it (1ea Low, 1ea Medium).

Gun has been used on several hunting trips, however is in good condition. Makes a great lightweight pack rifle. The rifle shoots factory federal Nosler Partition loads very well, and handloads well. The rifle does not shoot the HSM Berger 185's well (1.5" at 100yds). I never spent a lot of time developing loads for it since it had such a short COAL capability due to the magazine. The COAL makes it hard to run the heavier bullets due to length unless loading to SAMMI spec. I upgraded to a full custom a few years ago and have brought it along as a backup but it doesn't get shot anymore. Looking to fund a Model Seven 6.5 4s SAUM build for a woods gun.

Will sell gun in 2 different configurations.

With factory tubberware stock, aluminum bolt shroud, Vias brake, beefier action screws, titanium recoil lug and silver Talley lightweight rings (have low and medium to choose from). $575.00

With B&C Medalist stock (OD Green + specles), aluminum bolt shroud, vias brake, beefier action screws, and silver talley lightweight rings (have low and medium to choose from). $775.00

Thanks for looking. Please let me know if you have any questions. Accept PayPal friends/fam and check, but will wait for check to clear before shipping.

Attachments

• 2013.jpg
    2013.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 2012.jpg
    2012.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Tikka .300 4.jpg
    Tikka .300 4.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Tikka .300.jpg
    Tikka .300.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Tikka .300 5.jpg
    Tikka .300 5.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 5
Re: WTS/WTT Tikka T3 Stainless .300 WM + vias brake, B&C Medalist, aluminum bolt shroud, Talley

TTT. Will still trade for stainless Model Seven with WSM/SAUM bolt face. Listed on other sites. Thanks for looking.

Re: WTS/WTT Tikka T3 Stainless .300 WM + vias brake, B&C Medalist, aluminum bolt shroud, Talley

Hi: I am interested in both stocks can you send me just a picture of the gun. Email is [email protected] Thanks

Sorry, I thought I had posted them already but it was on another classifieds. I'll post some tonight when I get home as they are on my home computer, however for now here is a link with some I added to the Rokslide classifieds.

WTS/WTT Tikka T3 Stainless .300 WM + vias brake, B&C Medalist, more...

Take a look and let me know any specific shots you want to see and I will take them later this evening when I get home. Thanks.

I may be interested in a trade for your Tikka 300. I just bought the exact same rifle last year in a 270wsm. Still have 3 and half boxes of ammo to go with it. Its been fired exactly 10 times and I still have the box it came in. Wish I would have bought a 300wm. If you are interested, please hit me back at 423 368 8037. Im not on here much so please send text or call the number. Thanks
Kip

Do you have any pictures of the Nosler groups? Or just plain numbers of group size will suffice. Thanks

Sold pending funds. Both stocks sold.

Attachments

• IMG_6002.jpg
    IMG_6002.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6004.jpg
    IMG_6004.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5998.jpg
    IMG_5998.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6001.jpg