• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD**Nightforce F1 for sale

Infamous

Hey everybody.
I'm selling my Nightforce F1 3.5-15x50 riflescope as the title denotes.
The reticle is the MD2 (the entire reticle illuminates).
It comes with the traditional bikini lens covers, in addition with the Tenebraex "Tactical Tough" front and rear covers along with the Tenebraex ARD.
It was a deal I made with my local dealer instead of getting the usual NF Ultra light rings.
In other words, everything that usually comes with the F1's will, except the NF rings, but you get some exceptional lens caps and an ARD.
It's pretty much new. No shots have been put through it. It just been chilling in it's box (paperwork and all).
I just don't feel like keeping the scope. My build will be getting a S&B. :rolleyes:
Will be posting pictures tomorrow.

lightbulb$2100 SHIPPEDlightbulb
It is an amazing scope for the money. I used a different F1 on my buddies 6.5 creed, the tracking was deadly accurate and the glass is pretty **** good.

Re: Nightforce F1 for sale

Crappy iPhone picture, fully illuminated reticle set at 15x :D

As you can see, the sun was setting in these pictures, making it pretty **** difficult to snap a picture. The small white sign about .8 mils to the right of the center cross hair is about 1300 yards away. gun)

The doe is about 475 yards away, again no justice done to the quality of the glass. :rolleyes:

To the top ^^^^^
Don't hesitate to give me an offer. I already had a great one, but mainly looking for $$ not trades.

I've been meaning to take one these kinds of pictures with everything that came with the scope!

Make me an offer! :)