• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD: Leupold Vari-X III 8.5-25x50- SOLD

iShoot17

Everyone..

The scope is still in the Burris XTR rings that I had in mounted with. Looking to get $800 for the scope and rings combo. It was mounted on top of .338 Lapua (110BA) for 125 rounds. The scope has a fine duplex reticle.

I will try to post up pictures later. There is a picture of it mounted on my .338 in my recent posts if you need a picture immediately.

If interested, shoot me a PM and we can exchange information for me to get you more pictures!

$800+ shipping for scope and rings combo.

My regards,
iShoot

Last edited:
Re: WTT/WTS: Leupold Vari-X III 8.5-25x50- $700

Larry;

Thank you. I am probably going to have to move it to GunBroker or something else because no one hear seems to want it.

I am open to trades:
1911s ( I would love to get behind a 9mm or 40, but wouldn't be opposed to another 45)
Revolvers (Would love a S&W 686 3" or 4". Also, will look at other magnum chambers. I have a 44Mag so I would like to try others, but really looking for a 357 or possibly 41Mag.) I would prefer it to be a shorter barrel for woods carry and varmint.

Get me some trade offers!

Hey is this scope still availablem
Thanks Jesterg

Can you please send me pictures? Do you you still have the box? How old is it?