• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD Incredible Light Weight Hunting Rifle, CA .308 Carbon Classic PHOTOS ON PAGE 2 Reduced $

ghay

I have an "as new" .308 Carbon Classic I bought and sighted in. The second load I fired through it at 100 yds. put three rounds into one hole measuring .549" edge to edge. I love everything about this rifle except one thing...the caliber. I needed to go with something longer range and have settled on a 300WM. I have another .308 that will suffice if I ever need one so I have reluctantly decided to sell this one before it gets scratched etc.

This is their newest version and is an absolute winner. It is equipped with the 24" Carbon wrapped barrel, black Nitride fluted bolt, Timney trigger and Titanium Muzzlebrake. It also has the integral rail for mounting and an extremely nice Christensen tactical style guncase (still in the plastic). This is an amazingly light rifle with very little felt recoil, it will be someone's favorite carry rifle for sure.

I have put between 35 to 50 rounds through it in a shoot and clean break-in before I shot a couple of groups. I have the target and can supply load info to the buyer.

I'm happy to provide photos via email or text. You will not be disappointed with this gun!

Price $2500 shipped and insured CONUS
Thanks,
Gary
[email protected]
(417)860-five88eight

Re: FS Christensen Arms Carbon Classic .308

Thanks to all who have emailed and texted offers, trades and inquiries. I think I have responded to all of you as requested but if I have missed anything please let me know and I will get back to you right away.

I have had a number of serious discussions but no "I'll take it"... yet. I'll guarantee someone is about to buy their favorite rifle ever, its just that good.
Thanks for the great response,
Gary

Here's my one and only price drop:
$2400 shipped and insured CONUS!

I would love to get some feedback. Lots of good trade offers but no "I'll take it " yet. This is one really great rifle, and is absolutely perfect for at least 70-80% of the deer hunting done each season. A perfect 6.5lb carry gun priced $400 off the price of a new one although it is been barely fired and has zero blemishes. I am pretty stunned that someone hasn't snatched this one up yet. Please PM me with feedback as to price, offers or trades.
Thanks,
Gary

Somebody should buy this gun, it is a seriously great rifle...I'll consider serious offers.

Re: FS Christensen Arms Carbon Classic .308 ***NEW PRICE***

Gary, this is Chip again, still have tge Dakota or the custom longrange 7 mag the Dakta is a 300 WM

Re: FS Christensen Arms Carbon Classic .308 ***NEW PRICE***

Hey Chip,
They both sound wonderful but I have a phenomenal Ed Brown 300 WM and I've just sold a 7mag and don't really want or need another one. I'm just trying to cut down my collection to things I really use. If that weren't the case I'm sure your guns would be good trade options. There may be something that could persuade me to trade but I can't imagine what it would be that I would like better that this little CA .308. It really is awesome. Since this one is virtually new I felt I should sell it and keep the decent shooting cheaper Gun for any hunting requiring a .308.
If it doesn't sell it will stay in the safe and on the range.

I really do appreciate your interest and the very fine Guns you're offering for trade, it's just that trades probably are not what I need right now.
Thanks,
Gary

Re: FS/FT Incredible Light Weight Hunting Rifle, CA .308 Carbon Classic***Reduced Price***

Pics??

Re: FS/FT Incredible Light Weight Hunting Rifle, CA .308 Carbon Classic***Reduced Price***

Hi,
I can either email or text them if you'll forward your info.
Gary
(417)860-five 88 eight
[email protected]

emailed you for some pics

pictures

Attachments

• IMG_1391.JPG
    IMG_1391.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1392.JPG
    IMG_1392.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1343.JPG
    IMG_1343.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1345.JPG
    IMG_1345.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1342.JPG
    IMG_1342.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1339.JPG
    IMG_1339.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 11

more pics

Attachments

• IMG_1340.JPG
    IMG_1340.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1338.JPG
    IMG_1338.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 12

Recent Posts