• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

**sold**FS NEW PRICE:Unique Find-NIB Mauser HSc-80 (Gamba) 9x18 "Ultra9mm"

xssv

Picked this up at an auction and didn't have a clue what it was, but it just looked and sounded cool.

What I've learned: Renato Gamba licensed Mauser to procuce these HSc-80's. Most were all .380's, some other calibers and a very few were the 9x18 "Ultra" or "Ultra9mm" or some called them "Police 9mm". Anyhow, I have read and they will fire a 380 safely as the 9x18 ultra round used to be really hard to find. I guess it can be done easily now.

The owner had this gun sitting around for years and never fired it. It cleaned up really nicely and from what I can tell, the auction bill was correct and it hasn't been fired. It has been in and out of the box many times as evidenced from the box condition. I'm guessing it was his safe queen. He had lots of NIB stuff that was sold.

Functions really neat, you rack it, and as a safety, have to insert the mag to close the rack. Hammer is flush with the back of the firearm.

I could only find one Ultra9mm and here's a link to it where it sold for 400 and wasn't NIB. So that's where I'll price this one: $400 plus actual shipping (around 15 or less CONUS).

Mauser HSc 80 Pistol, 9x18 Ultra. Unusual : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com

Thanks and first I'll take it followed by a pm gets it.

Attachments

• mauser1.jpg
    mauser1.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 26
  • mauser3.jpg
    mauser3.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 25
  • mauser6.jpg
    mauser6.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 23
  • mauser 4.jpg
    mauser 4.jpg