• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD**FS New Hornady & lyman Reloading manuals

T

Troutmaster 13

I have brand new Hornady 9th & 10th edition (Hard Cover) reloading manuals & Lyman 49th & 50th edition (Soft Cover) reloading manuals for sale. I bought these when I retired so I could start reloading, but my health won't allow me to do this. I only took the plastic off the Hornady 9th edition never read it, and the original plastic is still wrapped around the other three manuals. Sorry about no pics but I don't have the software on my pc, nor do I own a smartphone. My price for all 4 books is $50.00 firm shipped to lower 48. If you only want to cherry pick, then the individual price will be more. PM if interested

Re: FS New Hornady & lyman Reloading manuals

I'll take them PM me your address

Ok They will be yours. I forgot on my thread that I take USPS money order, but I will take a good check (I hold books till check clears though). I do not accept paypal, certified checks , or any other form of payment.

Here is my contact info:
John Buck
105 Fox Run Rd.
Pinehurst, NC 28374
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone # : 910-420-2948

I need to hear from you about your name, address, and your regular e-mail address so I can e-mail you when books are shipped, and I can provide you with a tracking number.

For some reason some of my PM messages aren't getting back to people.

Thank you so much for purchasing the books, Hope you really enjoy them.

Sincerely,
John Buck

sent you a email, my cell is 307 870-2867

Eli, I got your info, ok on the check. I'll hold check till it clears, and I'll ship the books out and provide a tracking number.

Thanks for buying from me, and have a great day.

Sincerely,
John Buck.

ck on the way nice doing business with you, good hunting/shooting.

Recent Posts