• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **sold*FS: Glock 26 Gen 4 LNIB w/ New Crimson Trace Laserguard + IWB

xssv

Brand new, only fired 20 times Glock 26 Gen 4. Absolutely perfect with everything NIB. Also brand new Crimson Trace Laserguard (mounted securely on front of the gun not the side of the grips).

The CT was easy to install and dial right in. I did it in my home and fine-tuned it to 10 yards in less than 10 shots at the range.

Bought it to carry instead of my 357 snubby and found out that switching is alot like going from a full-sized truck to a passenger car. Just doesn't feel right. My loss, buyers gain.

The holster is a brand new Galco Summer IWB (SUM494B).

Laser is the new version for the Gen4 glocks (LG-436) and has the shutoff on the right side that works as a backup to shut it off if you don't want the laser turning on everytime you're holding the gun.

Google all the numbers as I'm sure everyone does and you'll know exactly what all this costs. I've carried the gun four times, fired it 20, and one of the mags has never been in the gun.

$650 for everything shipped to your FFL. Your FFL must accept from private individual who can send copy of DL/permit to your FFL for the necessary paperwork.

First I'll take it followed by PM gets it.

Attachments

• g261.jpg
    g261.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 5
  • g264.jpg
    g264.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 7
  • g262.jpg
    g262.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 10
  • g263.jpg
    g263.jpg