• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold delete

dandc

Swarovski STX HD modular spotting scope set including the STX straight eyepiece, the 85mm objective and the 65mm objective. Includes all lens caps, papers and blank warranty cards.

85mm module has a very small 1/8" scratch in the coating highlighted by the arrow, otherwise perfect condition.

I will sell the STX eyepiece and the 65mm objective together for $2,850 shipped or the STX eyepiece and the 85mm module for $3,350 shipped. I will sell all three components for $4,000 shipped. No trades please! This is the best spotting scope on the market! Please email or call three zero seven 259-7203

Attachments

• STX9.JPG
    STX9.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 9
  • STX2.JPG
    STX2.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 9
  • STX8.JPG
    STX8.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 9
  • STX3.JPG
    STX3.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 8
  • STX4.JPG
    STX4.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 8
Re: Swarovski STX HD Spotting Scopes

Is it possible to get a better picture of the scratch on the lens. Hard to tell from existing picture what it looks like. Is it just the coating or is the lens actually scratched, etc.

Thanks.

Appears to be in only the coating and certainly does not affect any optical performance but I can understand why it may be bothersome. I would encourage anyone interested who lives near or is passing through Casper, WY to stop by and see for your self. Can you PM me your email address to try to send a better photo?

A few photos of the scratch as good as I could take.

Attachments

• IMG_1328.JPG
    IMG_1328.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1338.JPG
    IMG_1338.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1345.JPG
    IMG_1345.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 10

PM replied. Yes I would sell only the 65mm module for $795 or the 85mm module for $1195. No, these are not demos, and they do have blank warranty cards.

Are these still available, please update the listing if you could.