SOLD/EXPIRED Sold delete

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by dandc, Jan 30, 2014.

1. dandc

dandc Well-Known Member

Swarovski STX HD modular spotting scope set including the STX straight eyepiece, the 85mm objective and the 65mm objective. Includes all lens caps, papers and blank warranty cards.

85mm module has a very small 1/8" scratch in the coating highlighted by the arrow, otherwise perfect condition.

I will sell the STX eyepiece and the 65mm objective together for $2,850 shipped or the STX eyepiece and the 85mm module for $3,350 shipped. I will sell all three components for $4,000 shipped. No trades please! This is the best spotting scope on the market! Please email or call three zero seven 259-7203

Attached Files:

2. Havingfun

Havingfun Well-Known Member

Re: Swarovski STX HD Spotting Scopes

Is it possible to get a better picture of the scratch on the lens. Hard to tell from existing picture what it looks like. Is it just the coating or is the lens actually scratched, etc.

Thanks.

3. dandc

dandc Well-Known Member

Appears to be in only the coating and certainly does not affect any optical performance but I can understand why it may be bothersome. I would encourage anyone interested who lives near or is passing through Casper, WY to stop by and see for your self. Can you PM me your email address to try to send a better photo?

4. dandc

dandc Well-Known Member

A few photos of the scratch as good as I could take.

Attached Files:

5. dandc

dandc Well-Known Member

PM replied. Yes I would sell only the 65mm module for $795 or the 85mm module for $1195. No, these are not demos, and they do have blank warranty cards.

6. tjguest

tjguest New Member

Are these still available, please update the listing if you could.