• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *** SOLD ***Dave Smith Full Body Turkey Decoys DSD

azsugarbear

I'm putting my "flock" of Dave Smith full body decoys up for sale. I have the following decoys: (1) Jake; (1) Submissive Hen (together known as a "Breeding Pair"); and (1) Feeding Hen. Also included is a separate carry bag for each and two stakes. These DS Decoys are made with the new ACE technology and are the most realistic decoys I have come across. They are full body decoys. Condition is excellent with no chips or rub marks on the paint. They have been a pleasure to hunt over. Toms often hang up or are very cautious until they see the decoys - then they just seem to come in on a string. These decoys were used on two hunts over the past six years.

New cost from DSD would be $400 plus shipping. My price is $325 plus actual shipping costs. I would be willing to break up the set: $225 + s/h for the breeding pair; and $100 +s/h for the feeding hen. If interested, send me a PM, or call/text me at 6023617191.

Attachments

• DSD_Pair.jpg
    DSD_Pair.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Copy_of_DSD_Tom_Pair.jpg
    Copy_of_DSD_Tom_Pair.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 11
  • DSD_Hen_Pair.jpg
    DSD_Hen_Pair.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 14
  • DSD_Feed_Hen1.jpg
    DSD_Feed_Hen1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 11
  • DSD_Feed_Hen2.jpg
    DSD_Feed_Hen2.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 14
Re: Dave Smith Full Body Turkey Decoys DSD

PM sent. These by far are the best decoys made. I have the same setup and have numerous large toms come running and knock the Jake completely off the stake and then mount the hen decoy.

Thanks Jayhawk: the Feeding Hen is now SPF. The 'Breeding Pair' is still available.

I was also interested in the feeding hen, so please let me know if your deal falls through.

How much for just the submissive hen shipped to 45331?

Thanks!

-SCA

Don't believe I want to split the pair up. I've tried the jake by himself, but the set-up doesn't do nearly as well as when he is with the submissive hen. if I can't sell them as a pair, I will probably just hang on to them.

If someone wants the jake only, I'd be interested in the submissive hen.

I, too, already have the jake.

Just keep me in mind.

Thanks.

-SCA

Dollars came in for the feeding hen, so she shipped out today. Thanks Jayhawk. Breeding pair is still available.