• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** Custom 26 Nosler For Sale

K SON

Hey guys,

Although I've been a lurker on this site, I just registered and setup an account to sale a gun I hate to sell. Over the last year I have had this 26 Nosler custom built by Justin Sipp in Southern Utah. Justin has built several guns for me in the past - all of which are shooters - and this gun is no different! Gun has almost no use - Gun was taken to range to build best load and 100 rounds were loaded for me I shot one round to see if I wanted muzzle break other than that this gun has not been used. Life circumstances are forcing me to sell. This is a turn-key 26 Nosler ready to go! $5,000.00 located in Southern Utah.
Call or text Kason: 435-590-6540

Here are some features (please call for more info):

Remington 700 Action
3 Position Safety
Bulled Bolt and Barrel
28" Barrel with Muzzle Break
Swarovski Z5 5-25 with Custom Turret Calibrated to Hand Loads
Custom Bolt Knob
Talley Rings and Bases - bases have been welded
Fold down Swing Swivel Stud
Gription on Forestock and Handle of stock
Custom loaded ammo: Nosler Brass, 100 GR Barnes Triple Shock, velocity 3954 at 14', three shot group at 100 yards at .390" (see load chart in pics)
gun.jpg
IMG_2842(1).jpg
gun3.jpg
IMG_2836(1).jpg
gunbullets.jpg

Re: Custom 26 Nosler For Sale

I am confused> Your post says the gun has only been shot one time
" I shot one round to see if I wanted muzzle break other than that this gun has not been used"
yet the photos show a three shot group. Is that group from another gun or has this gun been shot more? If shot more, how many shots down the tube, was the barrel properly broken in, is it still accumulating copper?

Sealesniper - no prob. Yes the gun was built and then taken to the range where it was shot to break in and narrow load (roughly 20-30 shots). I then had 100 rounds custom loaded. I "personally" have shot one of the 100 rounds loaded. I know there will be a lot of questions so feel free to give me a call.

The ad says gun was taken to the range to build best load and then he shot one round to see if he wanted a muzzle brake. Doubt if he did the actual load development...

I am not doubting, just requesting clarification. The boxes of ammo look completely full in the picture but I prefer not to speculate.

Hey fellas, I've handled this gun in person. Its a quality firearm to be sure. I personally know the guy selling and the gunsmith who made the rifle. Both are stand up guys. The workmanship is immaculate. One of the first things I noticed was how well balanced the package is in hand. This will be a great "ready to go" setup for someone.

I think its worth clarifying too. It reads as if there's only been one shot and the pics seem to show 100 rounds of ammo. Looks like a nice gun.

I am not doubting, just requesting clarification. The boxes of ammo look completely full in the picture but I prefer not to speculate.

I agree, he just wasn't clear in his description. The target shot could be a test target from the factory for all we know. I would want someone to be as detailed, clear, and concise as possible if they were trying to sell me a $5,000.00 rifle.

Hey guys - I tried to send a post earlier but it disappeared - I'm hoping this one makes it. The gun was built and then taken to the range to break in and build best load - it was shot between 20-30 times. These guys them loaded 100 rounds and I personally shot one round to see if I wanted a muzzle break. Let me know what other questions you all have!