SOLD/EXPIRED ***SOLD***Bad Bull Muzzleloader with Swaro Scope

One Hole

LRH Team Member

Bad Bull X Series with Swarovski Z6 3-18x50. Awesome long range precision rig. 3100 fps, 6000+ ft-lbs, 1 MOA or better with smokeless and Parker 275s. Purchased new approximately 4 years ago. I have only shot approximately 80 rounds of the manufacturer’s recommended 140gn IMR 4350, Federal 215M and Parker 275gn bullets. A few minor scratches on fore-end bearing surface (won’t show in photo) but excellent condition overall. At about 10lbs with a great muzzle-break it is a pleasure to shoot. Selling because I am moving.
Includes;

· Swarovski Z6 3-18x50, BR recticle, Talley one piece base-rings

· original loading tools

· extra/spare breach plugs

· custom cleaning rods I had fabricated

· Flambeau hardcase it originally shipped with

· Approx. 20 Parker 275gn bullets and Wonder Wads
$5000 for everything or $3000 less scope and rings, obo. Eastern Iowa.

Sorry cannot get photos to attach yet. If you are seriously interested please reply and I can send them.

One Hole

LRH Team Member
Re: Bad Bull Muzzleloader with Swaro Scope

yes it is. There's another post a day or two later that has pics on it. Let me know if interested.

One Hole

LRH Team Member
Re: Bad Bull Muzzleloader with Swaro Scope

Let's do $2750 for rifle less scope and rings or $4750 for everything. I wasn't able to attach pics but I can email them to you. We will have discuss shipping or pickup. This is listed elsewhere.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.