• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD**, B&C Tactical Medalist Rem 700 LA**SOLD**

Cstop

I have for sale one Bell and Carlson Tactical Medalist for a Remington 700 LA, in like new condition. It is tan w/ black web and will be shipped in the original box. I purchased this stock from Stocky's gunstocks a few months back. I paid $276 shipped to my house. It has been afield on two occasions and has one small blemish near the front swivel stud, see pics. The recoil lug area has been professionally opened up by my gunsmith for a 3/8" recoil lug, but not bedded. The rear of the opening is still in the same location, so a stock lug will fit fine and it can bee bedded to fill the gap if you deem it necessary. Other than the recoil lug opening it has not been modified. I have simply decided to go with another stock I have on hand. This is an awesome stock, just not comfortable for me to carry on long hikes.

I realize I don't have any feedback here. I have been reading and absorbing information from the site for some time and not doing much buying/selling/posting. I can provide feedback links to my profiles on other sites upon request. They are all 100% positive.

I am asking $240 shipped for the stock. Paypal gift or US Postal money order. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0549.jpg
    IMG_0549.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0550.jpg
    IMG_0550.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0551.jpg
    IMG_0551.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 12
  • 217.jpg
    217.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 13
Re: FS, B&C Tactical Medalist Rem 700 LA

Has the barrel channel been opened up at all? What contour is the barrel in last pic?
Thx

Re: FS, B&C Tactical Medalist Rem 700 LA

Has the barrel channel been opened up at all? What contour is the barrel in last pic?
Thx

It is a Lothar Walther barrel, 2100 contour. The barrel channel has not been modified, only the recoil lug area. Thanks