• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***SOLD*** 375 H&H Dakota Safari with extras! Perfect for Africa or Alaska..pics on P.2

Re: F/S Dakota 76 Safari 375 H&H with scope and two factory stocks

Somebody make an offer, you won't find a better one!

Let's go to $7695 or lower without scope. Safari season is coming up soon, this gun is perfect for African Bulls or Alaskan Bears... and just about anything else!

TTT for as good a 375 as money can buy! All Dakota factory extras somebody is missing a great opportunity here. Make a legit offer and own the best!

I hate to sell this gun, It is absolutely one of my very favorite rifles but I need to sell for personal reasons. Make me a reasonable offer! You will not find a better big game rifle for the big bulls of Africa or an Alaskan Bear than this gun. It is very accurate and very handy in the field. You will not be disappointed!

I'm dropping the price to $6995!! This is a tremendous gun guys, if you've ever wanted a gun that can do it all, this is the one. 235g to 350g bullets flat shooting for plains game to heavy bullets capable of putting down anything on the planet. This is truly an exceptional opportunity for someone. If I wasn't selling this for my charity I would never part with it...take advantage of my desire to do a good thing and get yourself a classic easy shooting treasure!

Re: CRAZY LOW PRICE ON 375 H&H Dakota Safari with extras! Perfect for Africa or Alaska...

I can vouch for the quality of Gary's rifles and his dealings. I have purchased rifles and optics from him and they are as incredible as he says they are. If anyone is looking for a big stick, this is the one. Dakota rifles are, bar none, a great rifle for the money and this one is a steal. If I was hunting anything larger than whitetail or muleys, I would have this rifle.
The reason he's selling is a worthwhile endeavor too. This is a guy that is selling personal items to fund a worthy cause. Good luck with the sale.

Re: CRAZY LOW PRICE ON 375 H&H Dakota Safari with extras! Perfect for Africa or Alaska...

Thanks Paul, my transactions and interactions with you have been a real pleasure!
All the best to you and your family

Re: CRAZY LOW PRICE ON 375 H&H Dakota Safari with extras! Perfect for Africa or Alaska..pics on

Safari Season is fast approaching this one's ready to go

Recent Posts