• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***SOLD*** 375 H&H Dakota Safari with extras! Perfect for Africa or Alaska..pics on P.2

Re: FINAL PRICE.....ON 375 H&H Dakota Safari with extras! Perfect for Africa or Alaska..pics on

Someone is missing the boat here! This set-up is in pristine condition and I've done all the work for you in developing a killer outfit with a load that has been amazingly effective on African game at long distances (a Huge Eland Bull at 309 yards) dangerous game (two lions and 2 Elephants), and just about every plains game trophy you can imagine. If you've ever contemplated Africa or Alaska this incredibly accurate rifle is the perfect companion. Dakota has gone over every part of this gun to make sure it is in "as new" condition. There have been about 250 rounds down the barrel (which is nothing for this round) and the few signs of hunting wear have disappeared due to Dakota's refurbishing services. You will not find a better deal!

Re: FINAL PRICE.....ON 375 H&H Dakota Safari with extras! Perfect for Africa or Alaska..pics on

Safari season is coming... this rifle will be something you will treasure. A new one (rifle only) would cost this much and more. The buyer WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! Two stocks, weather proofing, dangerous game scope , load development. This is a seriously great deal. I know this is not the best site for this rifle but surely someone cruising around on here can appreciate what I'm offering and take advantage of this awesome deal. Let's talk, I need to sell and you'll never find a better deal!
Thanks,
Gary
(417)eight-six 0-5888
[email protected]

***sold***