• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD: 3 Lija 6.5mm barrels

Mikecr

Hello
I have 3 new Lija SS 6.5mm 8tw 3-groove barrels for sale. #3 contour, 30".
One of these is for fireforming as it's finish turning was interrupted(doesn't perfectly match the others). $500 for all.

################SOLD######################

[ 10-06-2004: Message edited by: Mikecr ]

I would be interested in going in 1/3's with the other 2 guys if that works for you.

Keep us informed
cool.gif

Landon,....looks like those dies you're sending me might come in more handy than I thought
grin.gif

I guess I won't be receiving the information you promised me. Well thanks for your time and maybe next time you would be kind enough to keep to your word. Have a great day!

Sorry JP.
I have 13 or so people wanting less than what I'm selling. 7 interested in 2 or 3 barrels, but asking questions/requesting pics, etc.
4 who said they would take them, without question, but haven't confirmed yet that they would send funds+shipping. 1 who wants them & will send any amount today, but has to wait for the others to confirm or deny.
I could go through alot of effort to answer everyone's questions, but feel that I would be stringing them along considering seemingly -hard, no questions asked- offers pending. So my replies to some is simply what things boil down to: they're gone, sold, slotted for, secured by, taken, or otherwise, until I know for sure.
Again, sorry

Reminds me of a time I put an ad in the local paper to give away a goldfish. This was a little gold-fish. Could've flushed the **** thing.
I recieved calls for months on it. Way after the ad had come & gone. Everyone interested, but nobody actually stopped by to pick it up.
I must've had a dozen people strung along on this, because so&so said they would get it, but didn't pick it up yet.
One day, pulling into the driveway(nobody home), 2 women are fighting in the yard. Swinging purses & curses. They were both there to get my fish, and both left in a fit without it! I ended up dumping it in a neighbor's pond where it was likely eaten by a cat or something. Such is life(and death).

[ 09-29-2004: Message edited by: Mikecr ]

Not sure what the story is about but you did say, I'll get that information to you. Then not a peep............

Next time, forget making statements that you have no intention of keeping!

Have a nice day. ...............

Thought I would add this copy of the email I was sent when I planned to purchase the barrels.

Quote: When I get home today, I'll check on the muzzle diameter. All other dimensions are matching the contour shown. The barrels were ordered longer than standard.
I'll have to ask my wife about our PayPal account w/regard to selling. We use it for buying usually, and may be limited on selling.
shocked.gif