• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Smith & Wesson model 29 like new, with diamond d chest rig. Pre lock

Josepi

Well my step son just graduated high school. He received a free ride for 6 years to a university. So he saved me $180k and he wants a M1 Garand for graduation and he's gonna get it. So I'm listing some stuff for sale to fund his dream guns.

Smith and Wesson model 29-5 prelock .44 mag. 6" barrel
I bought new, put 50 rounds through it. Has a brand new never worn diamond d chest rig with speed loader pouch and a diamond d aluminum speed loader.
original wood grips plus pachmyer decelarater grips.
also the boyt case
no box or papers.

Now $1350 shipped

$1450 shipped from my FFL to your FFL Alaska shipping will cost more.
Feel free to text or call me. Joe
724-242-3156
can also email me whatever your comfortable with
now cross listed

Attachments

• IMG_2906.jpeg
    IMG_2906.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 252
  • IMG_2911.jpeg
    IMG_2911.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 233
  • IMG_2910.jpeg
    IMG_2910.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 214
  • IMG_2909.jpeg
    IMG_2909.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 211
  • IMG_2908.jpeg
    IMG_2908.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 202
  • IMG_2907.jpeg
    IMG_2907.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 215
  • IMG_2685.jpeg
    IMG_2685.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Well my step son just graduated high school. He received a free ride for 6 years to a university. So he saved me $180k and he wants a M1 Garand for graduation and he's gonna get it. So I'm listing some stuff for sale to fund his dream guns.

Smith and Wesson model 29-5 prelock .44 mag. 6" barrel
I bought new, put 50 rounds through it. Has a brand new never worn diamond d chest rig with speed loader pouch and a diamond d aluminum speed loader.
original wood grips plus pachmyer decelarater grips.
also the boyt case

no box or papers.
$1450 shipped from my FFL to your FFL Alaska shipping will cost more.
Feel free to text or call me. Joe
724-242-3156
can also email me whatever your comfortable with
WOW that's great hat he got a Scholarship for SIX years. Must be Academic!
Congrats to him for that.
You S&W Model 29 is real nice. We own several 29s and 19s. Great package for Hunting!
There are some really nice M-1 Garands out there. CMP has some nice ones. You can spend from $700 to $4-5K .
GLWS on the 29!

Yes sir full academic. He must have got that from his mother! This a really nice 29 that has all the strengthening updates without having the lock on it. These are actually not the easiest to come by. He's so into ww2 history and that's actually his passion. For a 17 year old he is pretty much able to school this old man on the history of the war. Not many of those kids out there.