• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Small batch of 300 SAUM brass

jeremy.b

Looking for a 10-20 rounds of of 300 SAUM brass to try out a new barrel I picked up.

I'm planning to eventually rechamber to a 300 Sherman MAX or possibly a 300 MEGA but I should probably try out the SAUM first!

Thanks for looking

Looking for a 10-20 rounds of of 300 SAUM brass to try out a new barrel I picked up.

I'm planning to eventually rechamber to a 300 Sherman MAX or possibly a 300 MEGA but I should probably try out the SAUM first!

Thanks for looking
After doing what you plan on doing I would stick to the SAUM or try a WSM. I didn't gain anything a SAUM or WSM didn't already do. I was told this beforehand but I had to try for myself… just my experience. Good luck!

After doing what you plan on doing I would stick to the SAUM or try a WSM. I didn't gain anything a SAUM or WSM didn't already do. I was told this beforehand but I had to try for myself… just my experience. Good luck!
I bought a 300 SAUM rifle with the intent of building a 7 SAUM, figured I'd shoot it first. Glad I did as it was the most accurate factory gun I've ever owned. While I still have that action and caliber I've added another 300 SAUM barrel to shoot 1000 yds Steel shoots. very easy to tune and shoot well.