Sinclair Bipod?

Jay03

Does anyone use the Sinclair tactical bipod? I am in the market for a nice bipod, I ended up getting a harris 9-13 S with notched legs and its nice but I am thinking I want to get a little lower for prone shooting but also like the extra height for use in the grass and sage when shooting varmints. I know the Atlas seems to be a standard for high end bipods but I came across the Sinclair and it seems to have all the desirable features and adjusts from 6-12", sweet range for a prone target rig used on rock chucks and coyotes. Just figured I would ask because I don't hear much about it and it seems like a nice option. Whats the quality like for those that have one?

Oh and my rifle has a swivel stud currently, so the harris and sinclair attach no problem. The atlas would have to have either a short rail mounted to my stocks forend or an adapter. Which is not a huge deal but all said and done the Atlas would be 300 or more by the time its mounted and possible modifications are made to my stock. The Harris is around 110 and the sinclair is 200. So just trying to determine if the sinclair is the better deal or spending the extra amount on the Atlas is worth it. And the Atlas only adjusts up to 9" unless I purchase extensions. Adding even more to the cost.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.