• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sightmark Pinnacle 5-30x50 MRAD - Japan-made, Tree Reticle, VIDEO

wildcatgoal

Selling my Sightmark Pinnacle 5-30x50 MRAD (MIL/MIL) with the TMD-HW reticle, which is a tree-style tactical/competition reticle (pictured below).

I paid about $1,000 for it when it happened to be on sale. I'd be happy with $600 shipped to any US state. I accept Venmo, Cashapp, or Zelle.

The box and scope rings are included. The Sightmark throw lever attachment is also included. And yes, you can have the bubble level, too.

Great starter PRS scope. Also, because the turrets are capped, it's a viable long-range hunting scope, too.

I've used it in 3 PRS matches as a beginner (read: it wasn't subjected to abuse).

It tracks accurately in accordance with the adjustments my ballistics app calls for (once I got the ammo's velocity correct). I've gone to 1,200 yards after turret adjustment (at K&M Shooting Complex, if you care) with this scope. On my 6.5 Creedmor, it didn't seem close to running out of elevation adjustment to get there on my 20MOA rail. The turrets are not the most "clicky" (either audibly or feel), but it wasn't something I noticed during competition. It does have an integral zero-stop adjusted by loosening three set screws on the turret. The glass and eyebox is very good, actually -- I never had a thing to complain about there. It's got effectively the same glass as the rest of the Japanese made scopes that you see with different brand names made in the same factory. More information can be found here: https://spotterup.com/sightmark-pinnacle-5-30x50-riflescope/.

Here's a video of the turrets (this is a video I made of this for sale scope): https://youtu.be/wbthhQRj3uI

Last edited:
This is the reticle.

Attachments

• opplanet-sightmark-illuminated-red-green-tmd-hw-reticle.jpg
    opplanet-sightmark-illuminated-red-green-tmd-hw-reticle.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 14