• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sig Tango6 3-18x MOA

Browninglover1

The time has finally come to rehome this beauty of an optic. It came into my life roughly 7 years ago and has been worked constantly since then. It's sat on every rifle I own from 22lr up to a 45 cal muzzy and has performed admirably for all of them.

The floating center dot FFP reticle is awesome. It's a little thicker than some floating dots but it's posed no problem when killing rock chucks at excess of 1k yards. There's something magical about centering up that dot on a furry critter and applying the last few ounces to the trigger before your bullet races across the landscape and smashes into the vitals of an unsuspecting vermin.

The built in scope level works well but I just opted to use the bubble level on the rings and it's what I'm used to. Speaking of the rings, they're from iota Outdoors and they haven't budged a bit in the 7 years they've been mounted despite the scope getting passed around the guns in my safe as if it were the town hooker.

The turrets have a little bit of slack but will engage positively in each detent. They're not as good as a new Nightforce NX8 or ATACR, but they're not much different from my old NXS. They are push/pull locking style which I grew to love as I never had to worry about my turrets slipping when they were locked out. A quick tug and a spin and and you'll be dialed for distance in no time. When you're done simply turn back to zero and lock them out. The zero stop can be adjusted to wherever you'd like to allow for a slight dial down or a hard stop at zero.

When times get tough the optic will make the best bludgeon tool you could ever hope for. At almost 42 oz it's probably considered a deadly weapon in the state of CA due to the damage it could inflect when swung with some vigor. If skinny girls are your thing, this big lass isn't for you. But if you enjoy a heavy duty lover, she won't disappoint.

On the idea of love…she's seen plenty of it. She has a few minor body scars near the eyepiece from a run in with some tough customers in the backcountry, but her glass is like new as she always took care to keep her money makers in top tier condition.

Optically she won't run with alpha glass but she has good resolution and contrast for the price. On bright snowy days you'll be jamming to some Hendrix as the purple haze enters your optical nerves but outside of that, she'll leave you content.

It is far and away the easiest optics to get behind I've ever owned (and I've owned a LOT) New shooters will get comfortable faster than a child in a loving grandmothers arms.

I hope she finds a new home where she is loved and used as much as she when she lived in my safe. She should provide many more years of loyal dependable service.

$750 shipped.
IMG_2491.jpeg

IMG_2492.jpeg

IMG_2493.jpeg

IMG_2494.jpeg

IMG_2495.jpeg