• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sig Sauer Whiskey5 3-15x52mm Scope, SFP w/ Illum. Center Dot 4A Reticle & SF

Ramblin99

Selling an exceptional Japan-made Sig Whiskey5 scope in 3-15x52mm configuration. This is the pinnacle in the Sig Whiskey line of scopes. 30mm main tube and SFP illuminated 4A reticle Sig calls the Hellfire TriPlex. The illuminated dot is very crisp, versus for example the Zeiss Conquest V4 that has a very mushy red center dot. The second focal plane reticle is fairly bold, and the center lines have good thickness. The scope has generous side focus from 25 yards to infinity. Nice graphite anodized surface with black milled aluminum turret covers. 1cm clicks.

The scope is in new condition. It has been mounted for a range session, but there are no ring marks. This is a very substantial scope in hand. It exudes quality. The optics are great, as you would expect from a Japan-made optic. The illuminated center dot reticle has 11 brightness settings. These will take you from daylight red dot bright to so dim you can't see it, with "off" settings between each level. It will be perfect in the lowest of light, not overwhelming your target.

The only reason I'm selling is I can't get the optimum set back on my Rem 700 LA with Talley Lightweight rings. I really try to avoid using a pic rail and rings. They would allow for perfect set back, but I'm just not a pic rail guy. Give me my Talleys every time. There are zero issues with this scope. It's essentially new. Includes the box and manuals, too. There are no disappointments, and you can't beat the price for this level of quality.

$625 shipped. No trades on this one since I need to buy another scope. Drop me a PM if you have questions. Thanks for looking.

Keith

IMG_8508.jpgIMG_8482.jpgIMG_8483.jpgIMG_8505.jpgIMG_8509.jpgIMG_8510.jpgIMG_8487.jpgIMG_8488.jpgIMG_8499.jpgIMG_8501.jpg

Recent Posts