• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SIG SAUER P320 RXP FULL SIZE WITH EXTRAS

LaHunter

FOR SALE: SIG P320 RXP FULL SIZE PISTOL WITH EXTRAS
Pistol comes from Sig with the Romeo 1 Pro RDS. This Romeo 1 Pro has the steel shroud included for extra protection
Sig P320 X Five Full Size Grip Module with magwell and tungsten internal grip module weight. (excellent recoil control)
Original oem grip module included
Sig stainless steel skeletonized enhanced flat trigger
Streamlight TLR-1 HL weapon light
Sig P320 X Five Full Size 21 round mags (2)
Sig P320 X Five Legion 17 round mags (4)
All magazines have the correct base plates that are compatible with the X Five grip module
Original oem 17 round mag base plates are also included.
I am the original owner of everything listed in package. I paid $1,500 + shipping for total package.
Asking $1,050 for total package. Prefer face to face cash transaction. If shipping to ffl is involved, actual insured shipping will be applied.
Pistol has approx 350 round total fired through it. Only Remington fmj practice ammo and and a handful of Federal hp ammo has been fired in gun. No 'off brand' ammo has been fired in pistol. Pistol / everything has been 100% reliable in function, with no malfunctions / issues at all.
Pistol is very accurate and easy to keep on target through strings of fire. Everything is in like new / excellent condition and everything is immaculate.
I purchased this package with the intent of getting into some pistol matches, but time has never allowed me to do that. Pistol has been stored / living in gun safe.
Thanks for looking.

IMG_1580.JPGIMG_1583.JPGIMG_1584.JPGIMG_1585.JPGIMG_1586.JPG

I will be traveling thru E. TX, DFW / Denton area, Wichita Falls, Amarillo, Denver, up I-25 and then up into WY during mid October. If anyone along this route is interested in buying the package, I can be the delivery man.