Sig kilo 10 k

Read good reviews on its ranging capabilities, but not too good on the optical quality. What is your opinion?
I just used the 8k [upgraded Sig Kilo 2400 ABS] and the 10k [binocular] at James' course on Monday and Tuesday.

The functionality of the 10k is amazing. The optical quality is not terrible and not great. I can't get past the bluish/greenish tinge.

I LOVE the 8k though. For me, that's a must have piece of kit.

I just used the 8k [upgraded Sig Kilo 2400 ABS] and the 10k [binocular] at James' course on Monday and Tuesday.

The functionality of the 10k is amazing. The optical quality is not terrible and not great. I can't get past the bluish/greenish tinge.

I LOVE the 8k though. For me, that's a must have piece of kit.
I've got the 3000bdx binos and really have enjoyed using them. Had planned on updating until some genius at Sig decided on the blue hue…I haven't done anything yet but that single decision eliminated the 10k. I hope Sig responds to the market feedback and "fixes" the 10k.

I've about convinced myself I'm waiting on a swarvo 12x Pure range finder…that has to be coming, right ;)

Sig scopes and those 10K are a hard no for any meaningful hunt.
Will the work? Absolutely. But the days of tired glass are over.

Sig range finders and Swarovski Pure's need to have a baby!!

I've got the 3000bdx binos and really have enjoyed using them. Had planned on updating until some genius at Sig decided on the blue hue…I haven't done anything yet but that single decision eliminated the 10k. I hope Sig responds to the market feedback and "fixes" the 10k.

I've about convinced myself I'm waiting on a swarvo 12x Pure range finder…that has to be coming, right ;)
It's funny you say that. I owned a pair of 3000bdx and sold them because of the blue hue.

Have you looked through the 10k? If you're ok with the 3000bdx you'll probably be fine with the 10k too. Glass looks the same on both to me.

The functionality of the 10k is a generation ahead of the 3000bdx for sure.

From a purely viewing aspect, I had the chance to compare thesis 10k and the Leica. The Leica are definitely superior to the sig with the Colors way more pronounced. A red with the naked eye becomes very vivid with the Leica but with the sig it is deemed down to a brownish color. As for the definition, looking at small letters at a distance, the sig would show a line while the Leica would show separate letters but I could not quite make what letters they were. I made sure I adjusted the diopter properly to my ( aging) eyes.

It's funny you say that. I owned a pair of 3000bdx and sold them because of the blue hue.

Have you looked through the 10k? If you're ok with the 3000bdx you'll probably be fine with the 10k too. Glass looks the same on both to me.

The functionality of the 10k is a generation ahead of the 3000bdx for sure.
One pair and it seemed a lot more pronounced (seemed darker in low light)…now you're making me want to look through a different pair.