Sig 10 k gen 2 is now out

Bumping this thread, because I'm not torn between getting these or the Revic BLR10b's again.

Does the ranging display show you what profile you have selected anywhere?

I'll probably hold off for a bit, but these look very promising for sure. My brother has the Revic bino, I just didn't find them super comfortable on my face.

Yes it does, with a full alpha and numeric label right below the reticle
Awesome! Do you own a pair?

I've owned the revics previously, and IMO they were the best ranging bino on the market when they came out. But then these came out, and I like that they hold multiple profiles.

I've owned the revics previously, and IMO they were the best ranging bino on the market when they came out. But then these came out, and I like that they hold multiple profiles.
I've got the gen 1 and they are by far the best ranging bino's I've ever used. I'm sure the Vector X will stack up well, The Revic's look decent also but having used the Sig I'd have a hard time switching to something else.

Yes I got a pair, pretty impressed so far comparing them to my Vortex Fury 5000 HD AB.

And I was going to go with the Bino/rangefinder combo, but Huntnful based on some of his post convinced me that I should just stay with separate devices….so, thanks to Wasskeet I picked up a set of NL Pures from him today and will update my rangefinder.

And I was going to go with the Bino/rangefinder combo, but Huntnful based on some of his post convinced me that I should just stay with separate devices….so, thanks to Wasskeet I picked up a set of NL Pures from him today and will update my rangefinder.
Hey there is absolutely nothing wrong with that!!

I used the 12 NL's and BR4 for the last 3 seasons. It was great, but I've always missed ranging binos, just for the ease of getting a solid range and actually seeing the animal you're ranging at longer distances.

I may use this new combo of 14 NL's and sig bino for the season and not even like it haha

How would you rate the glass in the Revics? Any binos that you could compare to?