Shot the heck out of him.

What do you want to know , far yes by car but doable and enjoyable, by plane a cake walk. been going there 20 years .Last several years drive as i like my guard dog to go . Too much hassle with airlines to fly a dog nowadays.
What was the connection in the first place? Met my wife in Glacier Park and used to camp up by Polebridge.

What was the connection in the first place? Met my wife in Glacier Park and used to camp up by Polebridge.
No big deal, my neighbor doctor has 40 acres and two cabins backed up to Glacier near Polebridge,I hunt there and have been going there since he acquired the property 20 years ago, he's turned down 4$million in the last 5 years for a fantastic piece.Nothing to be read in to this other than me being lucky to have access to this.

No big deal, my neighbor doctor has 40 acres and two cabins backed up to Glacier near Polebridge,I hunt there and have been going there since he acquired the property 20 years ago, he's turned down 4$million in the last 5 years for a fantastic piece.Nothing to be read in to this other than me being lucky to have access to this.
Good for him. And you.

Polebridge is definitely an outa the way secret spot for the most part. The bakery in the Mercantile is the best. Seen more black bears in one day from the river access just above it down to Coal Creek than anywhere else. I don't think it's the day old bakery doing it either.

Polebridge is definitely an outa the way secret spot for the most part. The bakery in the Mercantile is the best. Seen more black bears in one day from the river access just above it down to Coal Creek than anywhere else. I don't think it's the day old bakery doing it either.
I will post pictures mid week from Polebridge , that will be just taken. Stay tuned.