Shot the heck out of him.

ohlongarmisle

Looking for a freebie will cause that look closely, 17 hornet.

Attachments

• dd.jpg
    dd.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 522
Hydraulic shock does some pretty amazing things to a body. I like to see them just go stiff legged and tip over from the over pressuring in the brain by the blood, becoming unconscious from it never to wake up. I still remember how sore your body would get from it when there were close explosions, I can't imagine what it would feel like to get hit that hard by a bullet exploding and expending all of its energy in your body, glad it's pretty much instantaneous for them.

Last edited:
Hydraulic shock does some pretty amazing things to a body. I like to see them just go stiff legged and tip over from the over pressuring in the brain by the blood, becoming unconscious from it never to wake up. I still remember how sore your body would get from it when there were close explosions, I can't imagine what it would feel like to get hit that hard by a bullet exploding and expending all of its energy in your body, glad it's pretty much instantaneous for them.
I believe no targeted specie should suffer at the hands of any hunters, too often poor marksmanship and shot placement are the culprits.Despite me using exclusively 22,20,and 17 cal i'm batting 100% , make that 98% i'll pass before i'll shoot if I can't make a quick and humane kill. The calibers I use perform well in skilled hands, and no needless suffering of live targets. 👍

100% agreed on that. Accuracy is one thing and precision is another, similar but not the same. I have been known to pass on coyotes that I needed to get because they were killing, to get a better shot, that would be a sure kill shot. No sense in rushing a shot time will be on your side, if you are out there enough.

100% agreed on that. Accuracy is one thing and precision is another, similar but not the same. I have been known to pass on coyotes that I needed to get because they were killing, to get a better shot, that would be a sure kill shot. No sense in rushing a shot time will be on your side, if you are out there enough.
We're pretty much on the same page, I may have the edge compared to some due to my Metro swat training as a sniper,you can't miss but once or twice and you're off the team. Plus the fact I've been hunting since age 5 is a plus factor. 👍 And I enjoy pursuing varmints!

The two go hand in hand with each other. The pursuit of predators in the out of doors keeps us aware of or surroundings, so that we notice things that are out of place, which in turn keeps us aware of what is going on around us in the crowds of humans we find ourselves in, that woman over there is up to something she's acting nervous, that guy over there has something going on that isn't quite right type of thing. No could I set here at this table instead of that one with the big window and lots of sun coming through it in my face type of thing. Hunting the predators keeps us using our minds so that they stay sharp, some of the other parts wear out and slow us down but the enjoyment never goes away. Interesting to visit with you here thank You Sir.

The two go hand in hand with each other. The pursuit of predators in the out of doors keeps us aware of or surroundings, so that we notice things that are out of place, which in turn keeps us aware of what is going on around us in the crowds of humans we find ourselves in, that woman over there is up to something she's acting nervous, that guy over there has something going on that isn't quite right type of thing. No could I set here at this table instead of that one with the big window and lots of sun coming through it in my face type of thing. Hunting the predators keeps us using our minds so that they stay sharp, some of the other parts wear out and slow us down but the enjoyment never goes away. Interesting to visit with you here thank You Sir.
Likewise we's be dangerous to the yote population if we lived in the same county, springtime i'll be in Pole Bridge not sure iof you're close to that. 👍

Somewhere around 800 miles or 12 hours depending on how you tell someone how far it is to some place. I told my niece it was 2 hours from Denver to Cheyenne, but she wanted to know how many miles it was, I had to tell her that I didn't know that just how long it took me to drive it the last time I did.

Somewhere around 800 miles or 12 hours depending on how you tell someone how far it is to some place. I told my niece it was 2 hours from Denver to Cheyenne, but she wanted to know how many miles it was, I had to tell her that I didn't know that just how long it took me to drive it the last time I did.
Everytime i hit Pole Bridge 40 acres backed up near Glacier I manage to call a few coyotes, and once a grizzly which I have on video, if someone can tell be how to post a video here i'll show you it.called a wolf in also but couldn't get a shot was undergunned at the time.

Everytime i hit Pole Bridge 40 acres backed up near Glacier I manage to call a few coyotes, and once a grizzly which I have on video, if someone can tell be how to post a video here i'll show you it.called a wolf in also but couldn't get a shot was undergunned at the time.
Ohlongarmisle, Ohio is a long way from Polebridge. Tell us your story.