• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Short Action Customs 6mm dasher

What is the muzzle diam? And I see you have one of my other favs on the muzzle,too! I already have 3 rifles in 6 Creed ! Two are 700s and an AR 10. Yours looks like a good addition to mine, but I think 4 would be too many. Maybe... sure hate to pass up a good thing! I'll be thinking on it.....

nvschütze, make it soon to own a NF ! I have bought many off this site. Used but like new. Hard to go wrong. You can pay more for other brands, but NF is still the best bang for the buck. Those others are very specialized for serious money shooters who can spend a ton o money on their rigs. For the rest of us, a NF is the sweetest ! When you dial, it goes exactly there. Warranties are super good,too. If you ever need it. Which you won't. And there's more reasons to own ...at least one. ;);)

HEHEHE. Wow , I didn't think it looked that large. But it's ok, damps recoil. And yes, I'm still thinking!