• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Shisters

Wife bought a sewing machine over eBay and PayPal a few years back. Arrived broken in a place the seller hid from the pics and did not disclose. All eBay and PP did was offer a $25 credit, it would have cost $200 to make the machine operational. Ended up eating $75 ($100-25) and the $50 for the repair opinion and tossed the machine in the junk.
Lesson learned. NEVER use anything but a CC on line unless they truly are "friends and family"....and if the price is too good to be true....it is. Pay the extra and buy from reputable sources, cheaper in the long run and keeps scammers from profiting.

They both have their place but paying for things from a website you don't know is not how they should be used.
How many times have you read were people get burned with PayPal or the likes, its about everyday when go to the couple sites I visit.
I'm done with anything like it, twice my stuff has been stolen from paypal.

PayPal. Gotten so bad on Accurateshooter they will ban you for using it for anything gun related.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210406-102840_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210406-102840_Google.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 79
Why people use PayPal, venmo anything like that is beyond me, its like playing with fire sooner or later you WILL GET BURNED!
The one time I had an issue Pp got my money back. I put a deposit on some footbaw tickets using reg Pp. When it came time to deliver the seller had nuttin. The UW athletic dept said that they had no record of that person buying tickets so PP made me whole. Used em hundreds of time PPFF and otherwise and never an issue.

FYI if you have a PP account you can print shipping labels with www.paypal.com/shipnow

There has been a lot of scam gun shops pop up lately on the internet. If they want you to use anything for payment BUT a credit card.......RUN. If you trace some of these shops internet info. You will find out that they don't have a FFL, and are based somewhere other then the US, every tho they list a US address. All of these shops say that they have ammo and guns at low prices. That's your first red flag. The second red flag is the method of payment.