• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sendero stock

I have no idea on weight. I don't have a scale in my house except a charge master lite. Sorry it took so long but work sucks😂😂
I'm going to help you out here by copy pasting the specs directly from HS's site in case anyone else has questions about one of the top selling stocks of the last couple of decades 😂 ...https://hsprecision.com/product/psv107/

"Magazine: Remington BDL floor plate or H-S Precision detachable magazine
Barrel Contour: Aftermarket
Barrel Channel Dimensions: See Spec Sheet
Barrel Muzzle: .831" dia @ 24"
Grip Type: Semi-pistol, palm swell, 2" at widest point
Overall Length: 32.6"
Bedding Block: FullLength
Comb/Cheek Rest: Fixed
LOP: Fixed
Forend Width: 2" at tip, 2.35" at widest point
Forend Shape: See Spec Sheet
Stock Body Width: 1.87"
Ambidextrous: Yes
Sling Studs: 1 rear, 2 front (2" spacing)
Weight: 2 lbs. 9.8 oz., Official Average TBD"

I'm going to help you out here by copy pasting the specs directly from HS's site in case anyone else has questions about one of the top selling stocks of the last couple of decades 😂 ...https://hsprecision.com/product/psv107/

"Magazine: Remington BDL floor plate or H-S Precision detachable magazine
Barrel Contour: Aftermarket
Barrel Channel Dimensions: See Spec Sheet
Barrel Muzzle: .831" dia @ 24"
Grip Type: Semi-pistol, palm swell, 2" at widest point
Overall Length: 32.6"
Bedding Block: FullLength
Comb/Cheek Rest: Fixed
LOP: Fixed
Forend Width: 2" at tip, 2.35" at widest point
Forend Shape: See Spec Sheet
Stock Body Width: 1.87"
Ambidextrous: Yes
Sling Studs: 1 rear, 2 front (2" spacing)
Weight: 2 lbs. 9.8 oz., Official Average TBD"
I know right? Except I do believe this is the earlier type with the slimmer palm swell than the current version by the looks of it. If I hadn't just bought an early McMillan thumbhole I would own this one. Best sellers for good reason.

Thanks for posting the info. I don't know enough about these I guess. I bought this hoping to use it for a build. The build isn't happening at this time so I thought I would try to get my money out of it.

Thanks for posting the info. I don't know enough about these I guess. I bought this hoping to use it for a build. The build isn't happening at this time so I thought I would try to get my money out of it.
You're good, and @tigerwerkes is right on the palm swell maybe being slimmer from an earlier version. I was just trying to save you from more questions that are typically easier for folks to Google than post and wait for a response :D

I have the exact stock and love it, otherwise you'd have already shipped this one to me.

You're good, and @tigerwerkes is right on the palm swell maybe being slimmer from an earlier version. I was just trying to save you from more questions that are typically easier for folks to Google than post and wait for a response :D

I have the exact stock and love it, otherwise you'd have already shipped this one to me.
To be honest I'm saying it is a sendero stock because that's what I was told. I can't swear to it either way how it is in the pics is how I received it. I do appreciate the help though.