• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sendero 300WM

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverSink

I have a near mint 1994 Model Remington Sendero in 300WM. I was told that it had less than 100 rd's down the tube and by the condition I believe it. It has a new NF 20 moa direct mount with DE. ACD and ACI and a older but in great shape NF NXS 5.5-22x50 NPR2 ret. no hs or zs. It also has a new Harris 6-9" Brms bipod and I have a new Jewell trigger that should be here any day for it. Asking $3000.00 shipped conus USPO M/O only. Not interested in parting it out but would entertain a trade of equal value. Looking for a Sig 220, 229, or 1911's.

would love to see some pics. You said 1911s how about STI 2011 comped and red dot 38 super also has a 40 upper too slow to shoot steel me not the gun.

The first gen's were not fluted but it is blued. Anyone want pic's pm me an email address and I will get them on the way. Thank's, Stan.

The new Jewell trigger came in. I have had a lot of interest in just the rifle. I will take $1500.00 shipped conus for the rifle, trigger and the NF direct mount with the ACD/ACI.

The first gen's were not fluted but it is blued. Anyone want pic's pm me an email address and I will get them on the way. Thank's, Stan.

Actually there was a special run of approx 500 in 4 different calibers that were blued fluted. They may have pre dated what you refer to as the original... They are shooters too!

Bare Rifle. $900.00 shipped
With new NF 20 MOA 30mm Direct mount add $200.00
With new in the package Jewell HVR trigger add $200.00
With like new Lee 3 die set and 50 new pcs of WW brass add $60.00
With very nice NF NXS 5.5-22x50 NPR2 add $1350.00
With new Defensive Edge ACD/ACI mount with ACI add $200.00
With new Harris BRMS add $100.00
Shipping will be $50.00 including a Gun Case in the Cont. US USPO M/O only
I will not part it out until the rifle sell's as the buyer has first dib's on how they want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.