• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Semi Custom Savage 280AI (Darkeagle Build) w/ optional SWFA 3-15

Tarheelpwr

I had Dan at Darkeagle put all this together for me. I got busy and never even fired it. It's too nice to sit in the safe. Here's the specs:

• True action
  • Precision ground lug
  • Install Criterion 280 match 9 twist barrel/headspace 280AI (5/8x24)
  • SS bolt handle
  • Inset case head in knob of handle
  • Stockade woodchuck with adjustable cheek and decelerator; guncoted black
  • Stress free bed receiver
  • Stress free bed EGW scope base
  • Install TBAC CB brake
  • Blast stock to remove old paint
  • GunKote barreled receiver
  • Adjust 3-screw trigger
  • Kick-eez pad on cheek piece
  • Paint stock

I'm into it for just under $2300. I'm looking to get $1750 to your FFL. I also have 99 Norma .280 brass. 20 are primed. I also have dies. Buyer gets first dips on them.

I also have an SWFA 3-15 mil quad FFP. Comes with sunshade and butler caps. I'll toss it in with the rifle for an extra $600.

I would also consider a trade for a lightweight 7mag or a partial on a Colt light rifle 7mag.

TTT - let's get something going. I'm open to reasonable offers. I'm fine with partial trade.

If you wish to sell the Norma brass, I may be interested in it. . .I shoot a 280AI and that is the brass I use. Is it virgin brass or has it already been shot in your chamber. . .if so, how many times? Thank you.

If you wish to sell the Norma brass, I may be interested in it. . .I shoot a 280AI and that is the brass I use. Is it virgin brass or has it already been shot in your chamber. . .if so, how many times? Thank you.

I'll kick it around. It is virgin. 21 pieces have been FL sized, but I never got around to shooting it, so I pulled the bullets. 20 are also primed, I think with CCIs. I have it in my notes.

Recent Posts