• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Semi Custom 7/08 FS....

joshf303

Rem 700 SS action that has been trued, etc
Rock Creek 8.5 twist 5R tube cut at 20", threaded 5/8x24 with thread protector
Rem Mag contour
PTG DBM
Manners SuperLite
Timney trigger
Weighs 6lbs 7oz as pictured

Rifle has about 450 rounds through it and has done sub MOA easily with everything I've fed it. I've run mostly 162 AMaxes and 150 Scenars over Varget at 2730 supressed. 'Smith work was done by Diablo from the previous owner. He put a little more throat in it, but I'm still kissing the 162s easily. The feed ramp is notched to feed from a binderless Accurate mag. I've ran 7-8 rifles that way and have never had any of the internet issues. Metal has some using marks, there is a small chip next to the tang, some blue release agent remains in the inlet (cant be seen), and as shown there is some BS under the scope mounts. If any of that bothers you, please don't apply.....

Will be advertised elsewhere, first public ITI wins. NO trades. Payment by PP gift, USPS MO or check if I know you. $1425 shipped.

oSkKH7u.jpg

hB0HrBH.jpg

E5KhZ6G.jpg

MwUWBhk.jpg

jIAlZ2p.jpg

6V32AMM.jpg

fiTB0x7.jpg

7T50jFr.jpg

fgdWOgS.jpg

Howdy - would you mind sharing your Varget load with the 162 Amax's ? (Charge wt and OAL). Perhaps PM me if you don't wish to publish. Thanks sir!