• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Semi custom 6.5x284 with huskemaw.

HuntFarther

I have a 6.5x284 that I had put together last summer. It is a Winchester new haven action, benchmark 27" barrel with 8 flutes( will have to measure might be a shade longer). Has a vias micro brake, talley lightweight rings, huskemaw 5-20x50 blue diamond scope, really nice grey laminated Winchester stock, stock protector and flatline ops level. The scope was off another gun and has a nick on the rubber for the eye piece. The gun has been shot less than a hundred rounds, I did the barrel break in and load workup. I am using a moa turret on it. I will give you the load for the 140 bergers, was consistently shootin .5 moa or less. Does have the factory Winchester trigger, and I would replace it. The trigger is set at 3.5 pounds. $3300 shipped in a hard case to your ffl. Thanks

Also full action bedded with steel bed.

Attachments

• DSC_0503.jpg
    DSC_0503.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0506.jpg
    DSC_0506.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0521.jpg
    DSC_0521.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0524.jpg
    DSC_0524.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 7
Here was the very first load I tried through it after barrel break-in. Retumbo never did settle down, I ended up using h1000. It gave me good velocity shot good and was low es.

Attachments

• DSC_0218.jpg
    DSC_0218.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 6
Are you interested in splitting the rifle and scope? If so I am interested in the scope. PM me if you want to sell just the scope.

thanks,