Seekins

Bearman375

Hey guys, got a Seekins Havak in 338 win comin. 26" bbl and have a spare 4.5x14 to put on top. I've got a surplus of 250 hornady SP and round nose, 250 Sierra and 250 accubonds, partition. I tend to like the lighter bullets in 338 but want to burn these up. Any recommend loads, kill experiences and such? I've got several 338 pistol and rifles, plus 2 custom 340 wby's….just looking for some input, thank you

How lite is lite to you. I shoot 160gr.TTSX, 186 Shock Hammer, and 180gr.Nosler. from a Browning BAR, and 338wm Savage Bear Claw almost forgot my 338 Federal. The Federal is a great short range brush and hog gun.👍😁

How lite is lite to you. I shoot 160gr.TTSX, 186 Shock Hammer, and 180gr.Nosler. from a Browning BAR, and 338wm Savage Bear Claw almost forgot my 338 Federal. The Federal is a great short range brush and hog gun.👍😁
I am a HUGE fan of 338 Fed. I wish it had developed more of a following

I am a HUGE fan of 338 Fed. I wish it had developed more of a following
WOW Looks like you are a New guy from Wv. Where about in the state. It is a great bear gun around here, can't believe I left that out. I had mine made from a 308 Savage, can't find brass, but that's okay, I make mine out of necking up 308 brass. Welcome to a Great site LRH. A lot of great people and I learn something everyday. 👍👌😁

WOW Looks like you are a New guy from Wv. Where about in the state. It is a great bear gun around here, can't believe I left that out. I had mine made from a 308 Savage, can't find brass, but that's okay, I make mine out of necking up 308 brass. Welcome to a Great site LRH. A lot of great people and I learn something everyday. 👍👌😁
I live near Motown. I have a Rem 700 that is about to be re-barreled for the Federal. One of of my favorite hunting rounds

Well, I killed a moose with a 180 accubon, a 200 balis tip…..and whole lot of coyotes and deer with 180 ballistic tips. Also the old 200 grain ballistic tips were savage on big bears.

Well, I killed a moose with a 180 accubon, a 200 balis tip…..and whole lot of coyotes and deer with 180 ballistic tips. Also the old 200 grain ballistic tips were savage on big bears.
WOW, did you shoot them with your pistol or a rifle. You getting more Moose sausage made up. YUM YUM. 👍