• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Seekins Precision Havak PH1 300 Win Mag

charliehorse27

For sale is a Seekins Precision Havak PH1 chambered in 300 Win Mag.

Specs as follows:
-ProComp CH1 carbon fiber stock
-spiral fluted Rock Creek barrel mounted on the Seekins Havak action with a fluted bolt
-carbon fiber magazine (holds 3)
-Timney 510 trigger
-20 MOA scope rail
-two flush cups and one bipod stud
-Riverman Gunworks muzzlebrake professionally installed and barrel bead-blasted to match

Shoots the factory-loaded Berger 215 hybrid's right around 1/2 MOA consistently. First time I tried these, it shot 2 separate 5-shot 1/2 MOA groups. I haven't found a handload that shoots quite as well as these, and sent it in to Seekins to have them accuracy test it. They tested it with the factory Federal Gold Medal Sierra MatchKing 190's and it also produced 1/2 MOA for them. Attached photo of the Berger 215's was after testing handloads that wouldn't shoot well, so I tried the known factory loads to make sure it wasn't the gun. ~260 rounds through it. One small scratch on the underside of the barrel from carrying it on my back and hitting a low tree branch. Original bare rifle cost $2200 before muzzle brake and bead-blasting.

Asking $1650 shipped to your FFL.

IMG_9358.jpeg
IMG_7168.jpeg
IMG_6502.jpeg
IMG_8324.jpeg
IMG_4931.jpeg
IMG_3274.jpeg
IMG_2535.jpeg
IMG_0860.jpeg
IMG_1084.jpeg
IMG_1086.jpeg

Man where was this last night! I just ordered a browning x bolt from black sheep this morning.