• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Seekins Havak ph2

mgrunloh

Trying to find a new 6.5cm to hunt with.

I'm looking for this rifle in 6.5 creedmoor. Can't find it anywhere around here to put my hands on it. Looks like it might be in stock in a few Bass Pros around the surrounding states. Can only find the 6 Creed on Gunbroker. Anyone by chance purchased one they are looking to move or seen one around for sale?

I maybe could be talked into the Seekins Element or a SA Waypoint 2020, or a Bergara premier if they make a lightweight threaded barrel version, if I could find one of those also.

1669907540869.png

Euro optic will let you back order, which isn't a bad plan ….. I waited almost a year for my new Element, but it was worth the wait!

View attachment 414042

Euro optic will let you back order, which isn't a bad plan ….. I waited almost a year for my new Element, but it was worth the wait!
How much did you have to put upfront to back order ? I've been looking around but no one seems to have them in stock in my area ( California ). You are a very patient man to wait almost a year.

How much did you have to put upfront to back order ? I've been looking around but no one seems to have them in stock in my area ( California ). You are a very patient man to wait almost a year.
Well when I ordered mine, I ordered it direct from Seekins and they did a pending hit on my credit card, and then didnt actually require the Payment until the item shipped. Seekins stopped the direct sales about 6 months ago tho. Not sure what Euro optics program looks like on back orders…. Good luck in your hunt! They are great rifles and a great company to do business with. If customer service is important to you, you will not be disappointed…. And oh I wasn't very patient, it killed me…lol
99E5E962-510A-479A-8CFB-F544D92490F8.jpeg

Well when I ordered mine, I ordered it direct from Seekins and they did a pending hit on my credit card, and then didnt actually require the Payment until the item shipped. Seekins stopped the direct sales about 6 months ago tho. Not sure what Euro optics program looks like on back orders…. Good luck in your hunt! They are great rifles and a great company to do business with. If customer service is important to you, you will not be disappointed…. And oh I wasn't very patient, it killed me…lolView attachment 414390
Great looking rifle I'm sure it's worth the wait.

Well when I ordered mine, I ordered it direct from Seekins and they did a pending hit on my credit card, and then didnt actually require the Payment until the item shipped. Seekins stopped the direct sales about 6 months ago tho. Not sure what Euro optics program looks like on back orders…. Good luck in your hunt! They are great rifles and a great company to do business with. If customer service is important to you, you will not be disappointed…. And oh I wasn't very patient, it killed me…lolView attachment 414390
Well I ordered my havak ph2 6.5 prc in mountain shadow today, now the wait.