• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Seekins Havak Element 7mm PRC

redneckbmxer24

*KEEPING IT, NO LONGER FOR SALE*

This was a recent impulse buy and is an absolutely amazing rifle but the reality is that I don't need it. I have dreams of going out west for elk but it's going to be years before I can do that and in the mean time will collect dust and maybe be used for whitetail once a year which my 6mm or 6.5mm will do just fine.

The rifle is an Element in 7mm PRC and is in Mountain Shadow. It's like new, it's been to the range twice and has 50-60 rounds through it (I'll count the brass for an exact round count). I bought it new 2 months ago from Euro Optic. Link below:

The rifle shoots amazingly, I've only shot it with factory ammo and the largest group it has shot was a .710" 8 shot group over 2ish minutes when I was trying to mimick what it would do in a typical NRL Hunter stage. 3 and 5 shot groups were mostly sub half moa. It shot all 4 types of ammo I tried extremely well which were all 3 Hornady flavors and Federal 170gr Terminal Ascent. Recoil is very mild with the brake and weighs right on 8lbs as pictured with the brake and optic.

The rifle will come with its original box, Seekins brake, and Seekins forend picatinny rail as a minimum. The rifle is also upgraded with the following:

- Leica Amplus 2.5-15x56 with MRAD knobs and 5mil MRAD tree reticle.
- Hawkins 30mm Medium Ultralight rings with offset bubble level.
- Hawkins 7mm Tank Brake ST.

I also have 180rd of the same lot of Hornady Precision Hunter 175gr ELD-X available which the rifle loves.

I've got just over $4300 in the rifle setup not including ammo, the ammo is another $400ish.

I'll sell the entire package including ammo for $4000 shipped to your FFL.
I'll part out for the following prices:

- $2700 shipped for the rifle only as it would ship new from Seekins plus the forend picatinny rail.
- $1150 shipped for the optic with rings.
- $400 shipped for the ammo.
- $150 shipped for the brake.

I won't split anything off of the package unless the rifle sells first.

I'm not interested in any trades, I want a Joel Etchen 687 20/28ga sporting combo and want to buy new to select the wood.

Payment via Zelle, Venmo, USPS MO or certified check only. Absolutely no PayPal.

I can also do a FTF in the Tampa area.

Attachments

• IMG_0979.jpeg
    IMG_0979.jpeg
    225 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0980.jpeg
    IMG_0980.jpeg
    238.2 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Recent Posts