Search Function

Code4

Ok, I'm I.T. challenged and I don't have a teenager home at the moment.

I can find nothing using the search function. I typed in .264 and got nothing.

Do I need to fill in other areas of the search engine ? What am I missing ?

The search function is far from perfect. Something that works great is to use this format in your browser search window.

Site:longrangehunting.com .264

This will get you thousands of hits on ".264". Just change the .264 to anything and the browser will find it.

I often times use google and just put longrangehunting as one word next to what I want to search. I get way better results doing that than using the forums search. For example I typed in "264 longrangehunting" in google and got over 4,000 results. Good luck!

Ok, I'm I.T. challenged and I don't have a teenager home at the moment.

I can find nothing using the search function. I typed in .264 and got nothing.

Do I need to fill in other areas of the search engine ? What am I missing ?

Nope, it dont work, never worked, never gonna work. Complained about it off and on for 5 yrs. But they got all kinds of time to add new forum$ for CRAP that has nothing remotely to do with LRH or Long Range Shooting.

Nope, it dont work, never worked, never gonna work. Complained about it off and on for 5 yrs. But they got all kinds of time to add new forum$ for CRAP that has nothing remotely to do with LRH or Long Range Shooting.
Len doesn't write the software, he can only use the features it has as they are presented in the software.

However......I'm sure that if you talked to him really nice I'd bet he'd be willing to refund the fee you paid to join the site as well as the monthly and yearly fees you pay to use the site.

I'm also pretty sure that if you sent Len a check for ALL of the expenses of running the site that he would then ease up on the ads a little since he wouldn't be footing the bill for all of us anymore because you volunteered to pay for everything. :):rolleyes::)

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.