SOLD/EXPIRED Sealed 8# Jug RL-26 NE Ohio

waspocrew

Up for sale is a new, sealed 8# jug of RL-26. Located on the east side of Cleveland. Local sale only please, will not ship.

$240

arawls88

LRH Team Member
Sure wish you weren’t a 5hr drive away...
I have bought from him before and I could actually bring it to you if interested. I’ll be headed back to Ohio on the 16th and to Louisiana shortly after that. And I go right through Indy on 70.... if you wanted ya know.

ETA : @waspocrew if he doesn’t want, I would like to try to work something out if you’ll be available during that time.

waspocrew

I have bought from him before and I could actually bring it to you if interested. I’ll be headed back to Ohio on the 16th and to Louisiana shortly after that. And I go right through Indy on 70.... if you wanted ya know.

ETA : @waspocrew if he doesn’t want, I would like to try to work something out if you’ll be available during that time.

Currently working out a deal with @TAZMAN, but if that falls through, the 16th is fine with me! I’ll keep you posted!

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.