Scope Thoughts

As far as some of the new manufacturers does anyone have any experience with Arken scopes? They seem to have pretty solid reviews similar to Tract.

My choice for a FFP scope would be the Leopoldo Mark 5 3-18 scope which weighs in around 27 ounces.

For SFP I like the Leupold VX6HD 3-18 TMOA scope which weighs around 20 ounces.

I have both and like them both. My only comment on the Mark 5 is I don't use much below 6-7 power as the crosshairs seem to get a bit small (for my eyes) on low magnification.

I have looked through a lot of scopes and man, the Swarovski clarity and true to lide color are hard to beat.
I can always make up more details for the same magnification.
Yes they are really expensive, but especialy in optics, you get what you pay for

I have looked through a lot of scopes and man, the Swarovski clarity and true to lide color are hard to beat.
I can always make up more details for the same magnification.
Yes they are really expensive, but especialy in optics, you get what you pay for
I found the same thing with their binoculars! The resolution is so much better I can see more with my 7x Swaro's than I can with a 10x of another brand I own!

Yes!!!! I bought Sawro 10X42 Bino's and I can see more details than my 12 X 50 Vortex
The clarity of the glass is impressive.
Mine are Leupold 10x Cascades. They're impressive for the price and I would highly recommend them if held to that price range. But when I take them and my 7x Swaro's to the desert and scan for game, I can find game easier with the 7x Swaro's than I can with the 10x Leupolds. And when I find the game and compare the two, I can make out more detail with the Swaro's than the Leupolds. And my Swaro's must be about 25 or 30 years old now!